Cancelling or Postponing your Wedding
If you are on this page it probably means you are looking to postpone or cancel your wedding. I thought it would be good to share my 2021/2022 terms and conditions policy and some advice for couples who are looking to change their wedding day plans. Please read through carefully before you make any decisions or contact me as soon as possible so we can talk through your options.
If you are looking to make changes to your booking with Natalie Chiverton Photography, then here are a few options for you to consider. Based on the roadmap announced by Boris Johnson on Monday 22nd February, it’s very important that you have all this information before you make any changes to your booking.
You can contact me on my mobile 07813 325276 or my email at email@example.com
1. I WANT TO DOWNSIZE OUR WEDDING PLANS
Oh yes… bring on those Micro and Half-Day weddings I love them. They are so beautiful, so intimate and ultimately my 2020 brides absolutely loved them. They were so much more fun than they had expected.
All my information and details about Mono, Micro and Half-day weddings can be found here, starting with a one-hour coverage with Mono ceremony.
Micro weddings certainly do not need to mean micro plans. Just because your numbers are reduced, it doesn’t mean the awesomeness is any less. You get to wear that incredible dress, order those beautiful flowers and buy all the booze and food your heart’s desire.
If you know you need to move your date, then PLEASE get in touch before you make any decisions. I’m a one-woman band and once a day is booked its booked. So please ask check here for my unavailability or email me at info@nataliechivertonphotography.
2. I WANT TO POSTPONE TO 2022/2023
This is a tough decision and I know its one that wouldn’t have come easy. Nothing has changed in me wanting to help you as much as I can, but I thought it would be helpful for me to lay out what would happen from my point of view if you choose to postpone.
1. Please check my availability before you choose your date – there’s only one of me, so please check with me on my availability, before you make any changes. If I am booked on your new date, then I’m happy to find an associate to cover your day or it will be classed as a cancellation.
2. If your wedding was effected by the pandemic then you have the option to postpone for the first time free of charge.
3. If you are a couple that is thinking of moving for the second or third time then the following flat rate charges will be applied to keep in line with annual price increases.
- Jan – Dec 2021 – Mon – Sunday – £150
- Jan – Dec 2022 – Mon – Thursday – £200
- Jan – Dec 2022 – Friday, Saturday & Sunday – £300
- Jan – Dec 2023 – Mon – Thursday – £350
- Jan – Dec 2023 – Friday, Saturday & Sunday – £400
These additional charges will only be required 2 months before your new date.
4. If you wish to move to 2023 a new contract with a new package price will be required
3. I WISH TO CANCEL MY WEDDING
I’m so sorry that this is the decision you’ve made, but I really do understand. As of March 29th, 2021 weddings can technically go ahead without the restricted exceptional circumstances, although still with a certain guest limitation. This means your decision to cancel is not classified as a covid related cancellation. As such we need to refer to your original contract cancellation policy.
As of January 2021 – my cancellation policy is as follows:
In the event, THE CLIENT cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract prior to 60 days of the scheduled wedding then the Booking Admin Fee will be forfeited. In the event THE CLIENT cancels the contracted services for wedding photography within 60 days of the scheduled wedding ceremony date, the full balance will be retained, or THE CLIENT will be liable to settle the account if not already done so. THE COMPANY reserves the right to cancel coverage of your wedding in exchange for the return of the Booking Admin Fee, or if the full balance has already been collected, this will be refunded also. Reasons for this might include but are not limited to, illness, attendance at childbirth, travel and weather problems.
If in the event, the wedding is cancelled due to a FULL official government lockdown and the wedding cannot take place, then the booking admin fee (deposit) will be refunded less any admin charges or services carried out @ £50 per hour. If the wedding can go ahead but with limited restrictions, and THE CLIENT chooses to cancel then the booking admin fee with be forfeited.
Wedding Photographer Hertfordshire | Hertfordshire Wedding Photography | St Albans Wedding Photographer | St Albans Wedding Photography
ELEGANT WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER NATALIE CHIVERTON